Simple Interest Calculator
When will your interest be paid off? Use this Simple Interest Calculator to see what it will take to payoff your Home Equity Line of Credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
Financial Calculators from
$193 per month will payoff credit line in 24 months
|Line of credit information:|
Press spacebar to hide inputs
|Future draws from line:|
Press spacebar to show inputs
|Credit Line Payoff by Month|
press spacebar to hide graph
|Alternate Payoff Scenarios|
press spacebar to show graph
- Current balance
- Current outstanding balance on your line of credit.
- Payoff goal (in months)
- Your goal for paying off this line of credit. This is the number of months by which you would like to have completely paid off this line of credit balance.
- Net Monthly Income
- The amount you are currently paying per month on this line of credit. Please enter the amount you actually pay, not the minimum payment. This amount is used to calculate how long it will take you to payoff your balance.
- Monthly Expenses
- Total new charges you expect to put on this line of credit per month.
- Rate change (per year)
- If you expect the interest to change in the next year, use this to indicate how much. For decreasing rates, enter negative numbers.
- Interest rate (APR)
- The annual percentage rate for this line of credit.
- Annual fee
- Your annual fee for this line of credit.
- Amount to draw from this line of credit.
- Months from now
- Number of months from now before your draws will occur.